When there are many simple ways in which you can go ahead to make that first impression in the first college that lasts a lifetime. Several style specialists have decided to make college shopping a little easier for all the college students out there. Many style editors scanned thousands of trendy and elegant designs and styles to create the essential jewellery checklist for you so that you don’t have to spend hours looking for ideas. As a college student, your budget is also less and hence looking good has to come within a particular budget. However, the cheap but quality filled jewellery pieces come with a variety of style and color options as well.
Low Budget Women Jewellery for College Students
- If you are the girl who loves everything Oxidised, there are many lovely little pieces for you. From the currently very trendy pearl and the oxidized collection being sold, these are jewellery pieces that can go well with any indie outfit. The oxidized studs are a great no-fuss statement that will go well with both your summer dresses and chain kurtas, therefore being an all-rounder.
- If you prefer something more traditional, yet fun, try any hoop earrings in silver and gold drop earrings. The choker also looks great for daywear and you can also opt for hoop-style or bigger jhumkas, depending on the shape of your face and hairstyle. This is the most popular style that is adorned by youth and the adult alike.
- Do you need a spot of colour on a gloomy day? An ombre collection is just what you need for such days. These types of hand-crafted earrings or necklaces will add a spot of fun to your outfit and get you loads of compliments, and its unique look will have a good impression.
- Sometimes, all you need to make a statement is a glamorous, stylish necklace. Sometimes some stoned embellished necklaces with a simple outfit will be brilliant and so beautiful that you will want to wear them every day. Stone embellished necklace with sparkling agate stone will be the best type. Pair this with a crisp white shirt, tunic or a summer dress and it always works to catch attention in a crowd filled area such as a college fest or any event like a fresher’s party or a senior farewell.
- Geometric jewellery collection is trending now and it has some stunning, modern, trendy jewellery looks good enough to be loved. Styles in pink and black necklace from any geometric collection are perfect for a college day when you simply want to make a breezy statement.
- Charms always work like a charm for sure for every young adult. Beautiful feather-pendant long necklaces or charm bracelets in rose gold colours work beautifully by meddling with your tunics and tops.
If you are looking for ideas beyond the earrings and necklaces, statement rings from handmade collections are a good idea. Inspired by the tradition needlecraft of various states, such masterpieces of jewellery are hard to find. However, if you look closely and at the right places you will be able to find the best kind that will go with your outfits.